Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Im that crazy wife

I'm that crazy wife that may  be a bit extra at times. One of my biggest pet peeves is to have someone say 2llz name incorrectly. Nothing grinds my gears more than hearing someone say Romell with 2 double lls. WHAT?!? Or as of recent, Romell with 2 zs. Uh no. This man who has been going by the name Rmllw2llz for a couple of years now. If your not sure how to say the name, then you should ask someone. Just like I tell our boys, ask if you're  not sure. Yeah I get that Rmllw2llz is something that will make you scratch your head, hell there have been people who have done reviews on albums even mention that they didn't know what that spelled and had to lay it out for the readers.  To me, and this is just my opinion, because I am that crazy wife. To me its a level of disrespect to mispronounce an artist name, especially if you have been introduced or have a paper with their name on it in front of you. Recently when 2llz opened up for Raekwon (yes Raekwon The Chef) the dj of the night said his name wrong a couple of times. I screamed the correction out once, and then ended up stomping my behind across the venue to ask security to let me at him. lol Fortunately for him, our wonderful DJ Divine Struggle met me at the door and took my concerns to him in a more calm manner. I wasn't trying to cause a scene, but bruh what you wont do is mispronounce the name like that, multiple times. I am that crazy wife that will correct you, and it may or may not come out nicely, just depends on if I've been given drink tickets. So to anyone reading this, Rmllw2llz is pronounced Romell With 2 LLs, lets make sure we get it right the first time so you dont have to meet Josie2lls mmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment