Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The perks

I remember when Rmll first got RmllMzk.com up and runnining, he was constantly checking his stats. How many
Page views were there today? How did they find the site? Etc. Now I kinda find myself doing the same thing since my last post. After my Two in one year post, I had double the views to my blog. I thought that was dope. I know when I shared my post on facebook,  Rmll reposted it and between the two there were two likes total, so I wasn't expecting much as far as views goes.  I guess more people are tuning in to my point of view since they're digging the artist. So to whom ever is reading my blog, I appreciate you for stopping by,  feel free to leave a comment or even share this. Don't forget to drop by the site: rmllmzk.com Sign up for the email list, download some music or get some merchandise.  Your support on the blog, and the music is appreciated more than you know. 

P.E.A.C.E

No comments:

Post a Comment